domingo, 18 de outubro de 2009

O Meu Primeiro Post em Inglês

Today I make 1 month and 2 days since arriving in Ljubljana. And exactly 1 month and 1 day since I acknowledge this room as my “home”. Today it will be my last night in this dorm, and Vilharjeva is already being missed, so I feel now an inch of what I will probably feel when leaving Slovenia.

Knowing that a goodbye is forever can highly increase the pain.

And still I’m just moving to another room, meeting with other people. Searching for news experiences… but my excitement is followed by fear, which is good since I truly believe that the best things in life are the ones in which we can reach so much, that we can’t afford to lose anything, but still, I can’t stop myself for feelling nostalgic.
The new always leave the past behind - integration is hardly an illusion. And in it being great for opportunities, I sometimes can’t help to miss what no longer is.

And the reason stops functioning to such a Rational Being.
Jesuss

5 comentários:

  1. Ai que coisa tão triste! Deve ser por estar escrito em inglês. Também não é assim tão mau. Aliás, eu acho que preferia também mudar para aí! lol
    Ps. Aposto que foste ver como se escreve "acknowledge".

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. tantamerda pa isto tem razao..

    q ingles horrivel..

    ResponderEliminar