segunda-feira, 31 de maio de 2010

Something that I can't explain!

Something that I'll never know what might have been if...

Something that started and ended so fast that I just felt the perfume pass nearby my nose; and if never had happened? Would I be a different person? Would I change what I changed?

I decided to do this, so I just followed my instincts and I let the things happen… All the things that I already did and saw just made me a better person, not just for the others but also for me, I’m more patient now, I can control my nerves… and just because of that choice! That choice that I did 8 months ago…

Something that today makes me think that if I had decided not to come here my life had not changed so much.

It’s just a simple and brief phase of my life but that changed me completely!


Come closer; don’t run away from me… I have to catch each moment in my life because it’s so briefly…


Raquel

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário